We love welcoming students back to Oklahoma State University.
In this section
Connect with our international admissions counselor to discuss anything regarding applications, official documents, fees and requests.
What's required?You'll need these four things to be considered for admission:
- Completed an updated application
- $90 nonrefundable application fee
- Copy of the identification page in your passport
- If you attended another college since you were last enrolled at OSU, you must submit official transcripts from each institution. Transcripts must be submitted in original language and translated to English.
- Financial Guarantee documentation
Submit all documents by email to email@example.com.