International Transfer Admission
You're on your way to transferring into the Cowboy family.
Who counts as a transfer student?
In this section
Connect with our international admissions counselor to discuss anything regarding applications, official documents, fees and requests.
What's required?You'll need these four things to be considered for admission:
- Completed admission application
- $90 nonrefundable application fee
- Copy of the identification page in your passport
- English proficiency test scores- iBT TOEFL 61+ (DI Code:6546) or IELTS 5.5+ if you do not have 24 or more transferable credit hours from a U.S. or English-speaking post-secondary institution
- Official transcripts from each institution you've attended. Please note, transcripts must be submitted in the original language and translated to English.
- Financial Guarantee documentation
Transfer admission requirements
|Credit Hours Attempted*||Admission Requirements|
|7-23 credit hours||Freshman admission requirements and 2.25 GPA|
|24-59 credit hours||2.25 GPA|
|More than 60 hours or associate degree||2.0 GPA|
* excluding incomplete, passing grades (ex: "P" or "S"), or remedial/developmental, repeated/forgiven credit and activity courses.