Conditional Admission for International Students
Oklahoma State University offers conditional admission to students who meet all admission requirements except the English language proficiency requirement.
International students qualify for conditional admission if they meet the following criteria:
- High School GPA 3.0+ (based on a 4.0 scale)
- English language proficiency exam scores (one of the following):
- iBT TOEFL Internet-Based Score 48+
- IELTS Academic Score 5.0+
- PTE Academic Score 36+
- iTEP Academic Score 3.0+
- Duolingo English Test Score* 85+
Upon submission of scores meeting assured criteria and/or successful completion of 12 weeks of advanced English language training from an accredited English language institute, students will be fully admitted to OSU.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
*OSU now accepts the Duolingo English Test (DET) results from students beginning Fall 2024.